Ingredients (roughly 40 small balls)
- 1-2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2-1 cup almond meal
- 8-10 pitted dates.
- 1/2 cup walnuts or nuts of your choice.
- 1/4 cup Cacao
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 scoops chocolate protein (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup of almond/ coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or rice malt or liquid stevia
- Fine desiccated coconut
Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl and Mix well.
Add honey/stevia/rice malt and vanilla essence and mix in well.
Slowly add almond/coconut milk to form correct mixture, soft enough that mixture doesn’t stick to hands.
Once you have a dense mixture, roll into small balls.
Roll through fine desiccated coconut and place on a lined baking paper tray or plastic container.
Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Makes 40 balls. Enjoy – no guilt. They are awesome, a great treat.