Dark chocolate healthy truffles:
Ingredients (roughly 75 small balls)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 shredded coconut
- 3 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 100g dark 90% chocolate
- 1/4 cup Avalanche stevia chocolate powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essences
- 1/4 cup of almond/ coconut milk
- Fine desiccated coconut
Melt dark chocolate
Combine all ingredients except coconut/almond milk in food processor and mix thoroughly.
Slowly add almond/coconut milk to form correct mixture, soft enough that mixture doesn’t stick to hands.
Once you have a dense mixture, roll into small balls.
Roll through fine desiccated coconut and place on a lined baking paper tray or plastic container.
Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Makes 75 small balls. Enjoy – no guilt. They are awesome, a great treat.
- Crispy peanut butter cookieNovember 4, 2019 - 12:58 pm
Ingredients 100g rice bubbles or 6-8 rice cakes 1 cup peanut butter 1/2…
- Low Carb Chocolate CookieNovember 4, 2019 - 12:45 pm
Ingredients 1.5 cups Almond meal 1/4 cup mapal syrup 1/4 cup coconut oil…
- Monday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Tuesday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Wednesday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Thursday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Friday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Saturday 6.00 AM - 12.00 PM
- Sunday CLOSED
2 Feel Good Personal Health
4/323 Pascoe Vale Road
Essendon VIC 3040