Dark chocolate healthy truffles:
Ingredients (roughly 75 small balls)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 shredded coconut
- 3 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 100g dark 90% chocolate
- 1/4 cup Avalanche stevia chocolate powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essences
- 1/4 cup of almond/ coconut milk
- Fine desiccated coconut
Melt dark chocolate
Combine all ingredients except coconut/almond milk in food processor and mix thoroughly.
Slowly add almond/coconut milk to form correct mixture, soft enough that mixture doesn’t stick to hands.
Once you have a dense mixture, roll into small balls.
Roll through fine desiccated coconut and place on a lined baking paper tray or plastic container.
Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Makes 75 small balls. Enjoy – no guilt. They are awesome, a great treat.
- Healthy oven baked chocolate doughnutsOctober 3, 2020 - 12:21 pm
INGREDIENTS ( Wet ) 2 full eggs 1/4 cup coconut oil 1/2 cup…
- Raspberry Coconut Chocolate SliceMay 27, 2020 - 8:12 pm
INGREDIENTS 2 cups shredded coconut 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup 1/2 cup raspberries…
- Monday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Tuesday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Wednesday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Thursday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Friday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Saturday 6.00 AM - 12.00 PM
- Sunday CLOSED