1 cup or 150g raw almonds OR 150g almond meal, I prefer almond meal
2-3 scoops vanilla or chocolate protein
1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2-3/4 cup sugar free mapal syrup, gives you the sweetness
1-2 teaspoons vanilla essences
*Note: add unsweetened almond milk a little at a time to the mixture if dry*
Desiccated coconut to cover balls
- Food processor
- Put all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture comes together, scraping down the sides as needed
- If the consistency is a little dry or crumbly, add in a little almond milk or water as required and process again – consistency can be a factor with the strength of your food processor.
- Roll into small bites, and roll each bite in desiccated coconut to cover
- Pop in the fridge until set, around 30 to 45 minutes
- Store bites in the fridge in an airtight container
6 to 10 full eggs
100-125g shredded ham/bacon pieces/ chicken/tuna or what ever meats you like
100g low fat shredded cheese
Any green vegetables of your choices, mushroom, broccoli, squash, capsicum, onion
2 tablespoons black olives (optional)
pinch of sea salt
pinch of black pepper
You can vary the ingredients to your taste buds.
- baking dish
- baking paper
- Add all the eggs to a bowl and whisk well.
- Add all ingredients to the egg mixture and mix thoroughly
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Pop into oven at 200 degrees for around 30 to 40 minutes
- Serve hot with a salad or can be eaten on the go cold.
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
– 3/4 cup flour
– 3 eggs
– 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
– 1 cup panko bread crumbs
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
– 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
– 1/2 Tbsp. lemon zest
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1kg of chicken tenders
– Olive oil cooking spray (or another preferred oil)
Preheat oven to 220°C
Combine the egg and the lemon juice. In a separate bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic powder, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Coat the chicken tenders in flour and shake off any excess. Then dredge in the egg and lemon juice mixture and allow excess egg to drip off. Coat with the panko bread crumb mixture, turning until evenly coated.
Lay chicken tenders flat on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spray additional cooking spray over the chicken tenders to help them brown.
Bake for 20-25 minutes (or until browned and chicken is cooked all the way through), flipping once halfway through
Ingredients (roughly 20 balls)
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter.
- 100g strawberry jam or jam of your choice.
- 1/4 cup honey or liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup Cacao
- 1-2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1-2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1-2 scoops chocolate protein
- 1/4 cup of almond/ coconut milk
- Fine desiccated coconut
Using teaspoon, scoop a small amount of jam and place onto a tray. Line the tray with baking paper. Once you have made roughly 20 small marble size dollops, place in freezer for about an hour. Just need to be firm.
Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl and Mix well.
Add honey or stevia and vanilla essence and mix in well.
Slowly add almond/coconut milk to form correct mixture. A soft dough mixture that can be pressed flat.
Once you have a dense mixture, make small circle size shapes roughly to a size of bottom of a class.
Place the jam dollop in centre, then fold edges into a ball covering jam.
Roll through fine desiccated coconut and place on a lined baking paper tray.
Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Makes 20 balls. Enjoy – no guilt!
Recipe of the month:
Ingredients (12 muffins)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or paste, softened
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries( or thawn from frozen. Or 1 over ripe banana.
- 12 muffin liners.
Preheat oven to 200°C and baking time is 20 minutes approximately.
Combine all ingredients- except for the raspberries or banana. Mix well, until the batter is a uniform consistency.
Gently fold in the raspberries or banana, until they are spread throughout the batter.
Bake for 20 minutes – allow to cool on wire rack.
Makes 12 muffins. Enjoy – no guilt.
- Raspberry Coconut Chocolate SliceMay 27, 2020 - 8:12 pm
INGREDIENTS 2 cups shredded coconut 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup 1/2 cup raspberries…
- No bake chocolate coconut barsApril 28, 2020 - 3:08 pm
Ingredients 3 cups shredded coconut 1/3 cup maple syrup 1/2 cup chocolate nips…
- Monday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Tuesday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Wednesday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Thursday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Friday 5.30 AM - 7.30 PM
- Saturday 6.00 AM - 12.00 PM
- Sunday CLOSED