100g rice bubbles or 6-8 rice cakes
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate nibs
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
- line a baking tray and set aside
- in a large bowl add your rice bubbles or rice cakes and set aside
- In a microwave bowl, add your chocolate nibs, peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and melt until full combine.
- Pour liquid mixture over rice bubbles or rice cakes until full covered by mixture thoroughly.
- Using a large spoon, scoop out a small amount and place on lined baking tray around 5 cm apart.
- place in fridge until firm