6 to 10 full eggs
100-125g shredded ham/bacon pieces/ chicken/tuna or what ever meats you like
100g low fat shredded cheese
Any green vegetables of your choices, mushroom, broccoli, squash, capsicum, onion
2 tablespoons black olives (optional)
pinch of sea salt
pinch of black pepper
You can vary the ingredients to your taste buds.
- baking dish
- baking paper
- Add all the eggs to a bowl and whisk well.
- Add all ingredients to the egg mixture and mix thoroughly
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Pop into oven at 200 degrees for around 30 to 40 minutes
- Serve hot with a salad or can be eaten on the go cold.