1 Small Green Granny apple or small green pear, Cut into smaller pieces.
½ Celery stalk or small Lebanese cucumber
Large handful Baby Spinach
3-4 stems of Kale.
Mint leaves, small amount.
1/2 lemon small size, skin off or on.
1-2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
1 teaspoon Organic Coconut butter or Shredded Coconut
1-2 scoop protein powder vanilla (optional)
Large class ice cold water and crushed ice
NOTE: Instead of Greens veggies, you can substitute with 2 teaspoons of Vital Greens.
- Cut apple/pear, celery cucumber into small pieces.
- Add all greens and lemon in the blender or Nutri bullet add 300ml water. Blend until mixture becomes fine texture. 1-2 minutes.
- Take off blender, add chia seeds and coconut butter and protein powder.
- Place back on blender and blend for a further 2 minutes or until mixture is a fine texture.
- Enjoy this smoothie, it can be used as first thing in the morning, pre and post workout.
This smoothie will give you so much energy, its packed full of essential amino acid, essential fats, simple sugars, carbohydrates, antioxidants and plenty of vitamins.
Only take 10 minutes to prepare. Give it a go. Great pre workout or post workout. Enjoy