Recipe of the month:
Ingredients (12 muffins)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or paste, softened
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries( or thawn from frozen. Or 1 over ripe banana.
- 12 muffin liners.
Preheat oven to 200°C and baking time is 20 minutes approximately.
Combine all ingredients- except for the raspberries or banana. Mix well, until the batter is a uniform consistency.
Gently fold in the raspberries or banana, until they are spread throughout the batter.
Bake for 20 minutes – allow to cool on wire rack.
Makes 12 muffins. Enjoy – no guilt.