2 x 500g low fat cottage cheese
1 packet (8) Mountain Bread
1 small box frozen spinach
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 jar tomato sauce (any flavor)
- Microwave spinach to, drain excess water and allow cooling.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 tubs of low fat cottage cheese, cooked spinach, 1 egg and parmesan until all are mixed in well.
- Evenly coat the lasagna tray with some of the tomato sauce, this is to prevent the wraps from sticking to the bottom of the tray.
- Spoon the cottage cheese mix and spread evenly over mountain bread, then roll it.
- Repeat number 4 until all wraps are used.
- Once all 8 are rolled and in tray, cover evenly with remaining tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese.
- Cook in oven for about 30 minutes on medium heat until browned.
Total carbohydrates for 8 cannelloni is 175g
Total protein for 8 cannelloni is 132g
Total fat for 8 cannelloni is 27g
One easy recipe to make and a good option for a cheat meal.