3 cups shredded coconut
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup chocolate nips
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup coconut cream
- Using a food processor, add the shredded coconut, maple syrup, coconut cream and vanilla essence.
- Add the mixture to a lined baking dish and firmly press in like you would a cheese cake base.
- Freeze for an 60 minutes
- Add 1/2 chocolate nibs and 1/3 cup coconut cream, can either melt on stove top or microwave until a firm mixture not runny.
- Spread mixture over coconut base
- Freeze for further 30-60 minutes
Cut into small pieces. Now be careful not to eat to many, which is easy to do. 2 pieces is perfect to have.