Ingredients (roughly 20 balls)
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter.
- 100g strawberry jam or jam of your choice.
- 1/4 cup honey or liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup Cacao
- 1-2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1-2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1-2 scoops chocolate protein
- 1/4 cup of almond/ coconut milk
- Fine desiccated coconut
Using teaspoon, scoop a small amount of jam and place onto a tray. Line the tray with baking paper. Once you have made roughly 20 small marble size dollops, place in freezer for about an hour. Just need to be firm.
Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl and Mix well.
Add honey or stevia and vanilla essence and mix in well.
Slowly add almond/coconut milk to form correct mixture. A soft dough mixture that can be pressed flat.
Once you have a dense mixture, make small circle size shapes roughly to a size of bottom of a class.
Place the jam dollop in centre, then fold edges into a ball covering jam.
Roll through fine desiccated coconut and place on a lined baking paper tray.
Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Makes 20 balls. Enjoy – no guilt!