1) 3 small potatoes.
2) 3 small carrots
3) Small amount of chive or red onion( half)
4) 50g lean ham, or cold cuts of your choice
5) 25g shredded low fat cheese
6) Salt and pepper to taste.
7) 2 full eggs
8) Low fat cheese spread.
9) herbs and spices to your taste.
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees
- Grate potatoes and carrots
- Finely cut chive or red onion
- Lightly beat the eggs
- Add the potato, carrot and chive/onion, herbs and spices to the egg mixture.
- Mix all ingredients throughly.
- Spread mixture evenly on a baking tray making a square
- Cook for 30 minutes
- Let the Rosti cool down for 10-15 before spreading evenly low fat cheese.
- Place ham or cold cuts on top of Rosti, then add another layer of low fat spread on top of ham
- Gently roll the Rosti into a wrap
- Sprinkle low fat shredded cheese on top
- Grill for 10-15 minutes.