Ingredients: Makes 3 Serves of 500ml
1-2 Red Apples, Cut into smaller pieces.
½ small Lebanese cucumber
Large handful Baby Spinach
3-4 stems of Kale
1 small carrot, Cut into smaller pieces.
1 stalk Celery, Cut into smaller pieces.
Large bunch of red grapes
1/2 cup frozen blue berries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1-2 teaspoons chia seeds
1 tablespoon Organic Coconut Oil
Large class ice cold water
- Cut apples, carrot, celery and cucumber into size pieces and put in blender.
- Add Kale to the top.
- Add water. Blend to mixture becomes fine texture. 1-2 minutes.
- Take off blender, add Baby spinach first then red grapes, blue berries, strawberries, chia seeds and coconut oil.
- Place back on blender and blend for a further 2 minutes or until mixture is a fine texture.
- Enjoy this smoothie, it can be used as first thing in the morning, pre and post workout.
This smoothie will give you so much energy, its packed full of essential amino acid, essential fats, simple sugars, carbohydrates, antioxidants and plenty of vitamins.
Only take 10 minutes to prepare. Give it a go.