Tony Furci is the owner & director of 2 Feel Good Personal Health and he is a qualified personal trainer with almost 20 years experience in the fitness industry.
I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to change lives, it’s something I live, breath and sleep. I have found my calling. The passion I have for fitness and health reflects my every living moment. My dream and my goal is to leave a legacy behind that I have touched, changed and educated so many lives.
The industry demands high excellence and I demand this from myself and my team in providing the right information to our clients. You can never stop learning. My knowledge covers a broad spectrum of health and fitness. Let me help you achieve your dreams and goals.
When not working, you will find Tony on the golf course or cheering on his beloved footy team, Carlton.
- One on one personal training
- Group fitness
- Pre and post natal fitness
- Pilates Level 1 & 2 Mat Floor
- Boxing and Boxacise
- Pilates Level 1 & 2 Mat Floor 2005
- Boxing and Boxacise 2006
- Myofascial Release 2014
- Exercise for 2- 2015
- Enterprise Fitness internship 2015
- Tony Boutagy level 1 & 2 Strength certification 2017
- Performance nutrition coach level 1- 2017
- Body Seek Fitness internship 2018
- BIM Brand Impact Mastery- Mentoring- Mark Coles-2019
- Dr Layne Norton, The science of nutrition-2019
- Dr Layne Norton, Training the physique athlete-2019
- Accredited Nutritionist 2022